[UPDATE: This event is over]
I’m so excited to announce that I’ve been invited back to speak at this year’s Evolved Empath Summit with The Shift Network! Being a part of last year’s summit was incredible. I not only learned so much myself, I also had the opportunity to spread my message beyond my usual reach and teach hundreds of sensitive souls to step into their own empathic power!
This year, I’m doing something a bit out of my comfort zone. Instead of talking about emotions and emotional resilience, I’m going to talk about answering your soul’s purpose and calling, getting out there and sharing your message despite your fear of being seen.
Many empaths isolate themselves and remain small because they’ve been criticized so often for being too sensitive…
… or they retreat and contract inward just to avoid absorbing the unrelenting input of the “noise” and judgments outside themselves…
They feel a deep calling to help humanity, to serve others and to create authentic work, but they’re afraid because they’ve been bashed down for their own sensitivity, beliefs and ideas. And so they remain quiet… hidden… and their light inside dims. They end up working jobs that have nothing to do with their true soul’s calling and they feel unfulfilled and without meaning and purpose.
I did this too. For most of my life, I was afraid to be seen. What did I have to offer the world? Who am I to think I could help others? I’m too broken… I’m not good enough or smart enough, I thought.
Publishing a blog post with my deepest thoughts, vulnerable stories and painful experiences was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Writing was easy in the comfort of my own home and safety of my own being, but publishing it to the world on the internet? It used to take me 2 days to work up the courage to hit “publish” on an article!
But somewhere deep inside me, I knew that my story can help others like me. I knew that my painful life experiences happened for a reason, beyond my own lessons learned. I knew I came here to serve others, to share my story and help people like me, like YOU, to feel not so alone.
To feel validated. Heard. Understood. Accepted.
And most of all… EMPOWERED.
Now, I don’t even cringe when I hit “publish” on a blog post. I don’t shrink back when someone asks me to do an interview. It doesn’t even faze me when I get negative or criticizing emails.
If you’re anything like I was before, it’s time to embrace your empathic nature as one of your greatest strengths and a truly powerful gift — rather than a burden — a brilliant light within yourself whose time has come to shine!
That’s why I’m thrilled to invite you to the Evolved Empath Summit from March 9-13, 2020 — an inspiring gathering of leading empathy experts, authors, and teachers who’ll guide you to discover the brilliance and purpose within your empathic gifts, so you can begin to share them with the world and become a beacon…
… a powerful force paving the way to peace, equality, and more effective and loving ways to navigate our world.
See below for more information.
[UPDATE: This event is over]
Free Online Event
Evolved Empath Summit
March 9-13, 2020
I’m honored to be among more than 25 of today’s leading empathy experts, authors, and inspiring teachers — including Anita Moorjani, Wendy De Rosa, Michael R. Smith, PhD, Judith Orloff, MD, Dr. Shariff Abdullah, Dr. Christine Page, Jean Haner, Julie Bjelland, and many more — helping you step further into unstoppable empowerment and own (and use) your empathic gifts.
I hope you’ll participate in this one-of-a-kind online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
During this empowering 5-day event, you’ll:
- Discover how to strengthen and expand your empathic energy out into the world, instead of turning inward and contracting from other people’s energies
- Unlock your purpose and unique contribution as an empath so you can do work that enhances your life (and the lives of others), rather than staying in a career that sucks the life out of you
- Learn that putting yourself first rather than always taking care of others is not selfish, so you can let go of the martyr mentality
- Start releasing rescuing and self-sacrificing patterns… allowing others to be with their own challenges
- Begin to connect with a community of empaths so you know you’re not alone
- Receive self-care tips to prevent sensory overload and help you deal with overwhelm, which can lead to addictions, overeating, anxiety, and exhaustion
- Explore how to heal the sense of separation and increase your empathy by leading from a “We Are One” consciousness
- Start to consider walking away from codependent relationships, so you can live the healthy independent life of your choice
- Discover the importance of creating healthy emotional boundaries and working toward your wholeness by listening to and following your intuition
- Know that what you’re doing makes a difference
- Heal shame, guilt, greed, desire, and fear around money, wealth, and worthiness
- Discover how to instantly change your energy and take charge of your life!
- Understand at a profound level that you’re always protected when you’re connected to Divine Source energy
- And much more…
Whether you’re newly aware of being an empath, or you’re already on the path toward wholeness and leadership… you’ll discover the tools and strategies you need to use your loving heart, strong mind, and passionate spirit to really make a difference on this planet.
Join me and the amazing gathering of other presenters as we illuminate the path for you to rise to your full potential and fulfill your highest mission and purpose.
[UPDATE: This event is over but you can discover similar current events at The Shift Network here]
Here’s a sample of what our transformational speakers will be sharing with you…
- Let go of the burden of being an empath and embrace it as a great strength and gift — even as your superpower — with Anita Moorjani.
- Strengthen your energetic boundaries in all areas of your life by building a strong sense of self in your energetic body with Wendy De Rosa.
- Michael R. Smith, MD, will help you reframe your experience as an empath as a powerful way to replenish your soul and rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit… so you can be of service to others.
- From Judith Orloff, MD, you’ll receive self-care practices, perspectives, and meditations to support empaths and sensitive people in offering compassion without shouldering the suffering of others.
- With Dr. Shariff Abdullah, you’ll explore ways to perceive events differently, enabling you to work with intense situations, rather than be engulfed by them — and empowering you to become a masterful, joyful creator of your life.
- Express the full light of your soul, as Dr. Christine Page illuminates the path of intuitive healing to help yourself and others become whole.
- Jean Haner will guide you in visualizations and provide practices you can do every day to increase your awareness, consciously move your energy, and transform the way you feel and react.
- Julie Bjelland will shed light on how highly sensitive people (HSPs) can properly balance their nervous system… increasing their sense of wellbeing and allowing their many gifts to emerge and be shared with the world.
- Discover how to heal empathically transmitted illness and pain at the root level with Dave Markowitz.
- And last but not least, if you’ve felt criticized or dismissed for the intensity of your emotions, I’ll show you how to listen to your heart’s calling to serve and find the courage to express your message in the world.
And many more…
See you there!
[UPDATE: This event is over]